Christopher F. Chabris -- @cfchabris
Associate Professor of Psychology and Co-Director of the Neuroscience
Program, Union College
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Neurology, Albany Medical College
Research Affiliate, MIT Center for Collective Intelligence
Formerly: Lecturer and Research Associate, Department of Psychology,
- Office Hours (Butterfield 306, Union College) through 11/15/12: Tuesdays
10:45am--12:45pm, Thursdays 3:45--4:45pm, or email to request a meeting
- New article: "Most Reported Genetic Associations With General Intelligence Are
Probably False Positives" was published on 24 September 2012 in
Do Not Talk About Fight Club if You Do Not Notice
Fight Club: Inattentional Blindness for a Simulated Real-World
Christopher F. Chabris, Adam Weinberger, Matthew Fontaine, and Daniel J.
Simons, was published on 9 June 2011 in i-Perception.
- Book news: My book The Invisible Gorilla, and Other Ways Our
Intuitions Deceive Us, co-authored with Daniel Simons, has been
published in 17 languages worldwide.
- Selected publications (with
abstracts and links)
- Brief biography
- For non-academic lectures and speeches, I am represented by the
- Current CV -- available on request
- Courses I have taught at Harvard:
- Psychology 13 (Cognitive Psychology) -- Fall 2005, Fall 2002
- Psychology 1305 (Cognitive Genetics) -- Spring 2006
- Psychology 2305 (Cognitive Genetics: Research Seminar) -- Spring 2006
most recent award (note how accurate the picture is, aside from the
second most recent award
- More of me than you want to see ...
- "The Chessmaster" of Harvard Square
losing to me on 5 October 1998
- Contact information:
Christopher F. Chabris
Department of Psychology
807 Union Street
Schenectady, NY 12308 USA
PDF format files require Adobe
Reader to view.
Photo by Steve Jacobs.
This page last modified on 27 September 2012.
Copyright (c) 1995-2012 Christopher F. Chabris. All rights