Don't be daunted by the amount of hardware and paperwork
you have to deal with in order to install a new computer. Here is a
simple checklist of what you need to do in order to get your machine
up and running legally.
- Unpack and assemble your machine.
- Contact WJHCS at 5-3811 or send email to help@wjh.
- Fill out your registration cards and pop them in the mail.
- Photocopy the inventory form, packing slips, invoices, and licensing
- Apply for an FASCS ID.
- Put all of your original documentation in a safe place that you will
William James Hall Computer Services
Research Engine |
WJH Home | WJHCS]
Mar 15, 2001, 16:46:44 EST