Step One: Topic
Psychology 985 application
Explanation of application sections:
- Applicant: Please legibly write your name and email address.
- Supervisor: Your supervisor must be an assistant, associate, or full professor in the department, or asterisked member of the Board of Honors Tutors.
- Co-Supervisor: In some instances, you may be working directly with a departmental graduate
student or with a non-departmental researcher. This is permitted if you have a department faculty
Be certain to include contact information (email address, phone, office address) for all Co-supervisors and CVs for any Co-supervisor who is not a departmental graduate student, FAS faculty member, or Board of Honors Tutor member.
- Psy 1901: Please indicate when you took Psy 1901 (or are planning to take it) and the grade you received.
- Project Description: Provide a short paragraph explaining your project. Be as specific as
possible, although we do understand that a project may change significantly over the course of the
- Concentration Adviser signature: Have your CA sign the form at your beginning of term advising session, which should cover thesis planning.
You must submit this application to the Psychology Undergraduate Office, WJH 218, by Study Card Day. Fall deadline: 4 p.m., Tuesday Sept 11, 2012, and Spring deadline: 4 p.m. Friday, February 1, 2013. Bring your study card with you when submitting the application,
as the Psychology Undergraduate Office (and not your 985 supervisor) needs to sign your study card for the course.
Psychology 985 Application